Loves of My Life

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Updates...

Well it has definitely been a LONG time!!! Lots is going on. I am 5 weeks from finishing my MBA!!! It has been a real struggle this last couple of months because I want to finish SO bad!!! I am still LOVIN' my job!! I have been doing it for 6 months now and am SO excited!! Life is GREAT!!! Hubby and I are getting along great and the boys, well, they are boys!!! :) We have put them in TKD and they seem to enjoy it. The weather has been HORRIBLY cold!! I am hoping that we are on the path of warmer weather!!! I am looking forward to Spring and getting to get outside! I am hoping the warm weather will help motivate me even more!!! I am trying hard to work in more workouts into my schedule. My eating habits are the biggest thing that I need to overcome and I am trying to take it only one meal at a time!

Once I finish school, I want to find a hobby. Something that I like to enjoy and something that allows me to get to me and find ME again and what it is that I like!!

No comments:

Post a Comment